Gravograph™ Mechanical Engraving & Milling Machines
PDU CAT is your one-stop source for engraving equipment and supplies. We've partnered with Gravograph to offer a full line of laser engraving and mechanical engraving equipment. Whether you are just getting started or you're a well established business, we are here to help you find a solution that fits your needs.
CNC Engraving Machines
Gravograph is the historical pioneer of the pantograph, which it invented in 1938!
On the strenth of its experience, today Gravograph offers turnkey engraving machines capable of fulfilling your every need in terms of engraving and milling, whatever your field or your applications and regardless of the size of your business.
Gravograph mechanical engravers come in several formats: from small pantographs to large CNC engraving and milling machines.
- Powerfull machines built for maximun speed & productivity.
- A dedicated tech support phone line and availability on on-site service.
- Generous warranties.
Gravograph CNC engraving machines are used for engraving by the unit or in series runs, including the engraving of bulky workpieces, for a wide range of applications:
Mechanical engraving is great for:
- Awards: crystal awards, glass awards, metal trophy plates, medals / medallions, plaques...
- Signage: plastic and metal signs, labels, nametags...
- Personalization: pet tags, glassware, tableware, corporate gifts, jewellery...